Are you needing easier and cheaper ways to introduce learning into your organisation?
Do you want to energise your people to learn?
Do you want to offer your people 51 different ways to learn?
Sheila Fraser Associates has designed a workshop with the objectives that will:
- Introduce participants to a wide variety of ways to learn
- Consider how you and other people learn
- Write measurable learning objectives
- Compare different levels of learning
- Review resources for learning that are freely available
- Evaluate to cost and benefits of learning for the organisation
- Priorities a budget to maximise learning in the organisation
This training is idea for training officers; managers and team leaders who have responsibility for developing staff and volunteers.
To book or for further information email sheila here